Thursday 15 August 2024

RIP Ann McKay

Dear Friends and Family of Ann McKay,

It's with a heavy heart that I write this post at the loss of my mother.

Ann sadly died peacefully today at Fewcott House, Ardley.

Ann fought a long battle over many years and finally took her last breaths in my arms; surrounded by family.

Ann is now at peace and in the arms of God, my father Daniel
💜and my brother Peter 💜… RIP & God Bless 🙏

With love always….

Julie-Ann, Benjamin,
Elizabeth & all the family xxx

Ann McKay was the former landlady of The Bell for many years and I’m sure there are many in Chearsley that may like to attend her funeral and wake 19th August:

Funeral Requiem Mass on Monday 19th August at 12:00pm St Joseph’s Church Thame, Oxfordshire.

***Small crematory blessing and committal ceremony at Aylesbury Vale Crematorium, Buckinghamshire for immediate family & close friends at 14:00- 14:30 pm

Wake at The Bell Chearsley, Buckinghamshire HP18 0DJ
from 13:00pm until 6pm